How to Reserve an Apartment? What is Required?
You can either choose the online reservation or send us an email.
• Online reservation: Follow the instructions.
• Email : Choose the apartment you would like to rent and let us know the exact dates you are interested in. We assure you a reply within 24 hours of your request. Once we have confirmed that the apartment you would like is available, we ask that you reconfirm with us that you wish to reserve these dates.
You will then receive our rental agreement outlining all of the exact payment and arrival information for the apartment you have chosen. The rental of the apartment will be quoted to you in EUROS. You are required to sign a rental agreement in English to reserve the apartment. We will then send you a link so you can pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) the 50%. You can also pay by wire. The reservation will be confirmed when we will
receive the wire.
• We require a 50% deposit to reserve the apartment.
The rental will not be confirmed until you have paid 50% of the rental. Once we have received the deposit your reservation will be firm and you will receive a confirmation.
• The remaining 50% payment is due one month prior to your reservation date. We will send you an email with a link to process the payment.
• We require 100% payment for any bookings made within 6 weeks before your reservation date.
HOW TO PAY
• Credit card
• Note that there is a 30 Euros supplement to be added for wire handling fees
• Please tell your bank to reference your name, the apartment you are renting and the dates you are renting it on the
• Here are the details of the French account. The address of the bank is:
CIC BANQUE PRIVEE BRETAGNE 17 quai Lamennais 35000 Rennes, France
The money is being wired into the account of SIMR
IBAN : FR76 3004 7141 0200 0203 7400 162
BIC : CMCIFRPP
If we do not have your precise arrival information (time of arrival, flight/train number, how you will get to the apartment) at least 4 days before your arrival we will not be able to guarantee to be there to open the door at the time of your convenience.
We will send you an email with your greeter information at the beginning of the month you arrive.
We will send you the access information document by email with the confirmation of your booking.
Paris Vacation Apartments Check in - 4 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: If no one has left the morning you arrive, you may check-in as early as you like. In the case that
someone has just vacated, please bear with us. We understand that most flights from the US arrive in the morning and you will want to check in immediately. As the previous clients must leave by 10 a.m. and the maid will
need to clean for 3-6 hours (depending on the size of the apartment), the earliest that the apartment can be
completely ready is 1-4 p.m (depending on the size of the apartment). Nevertheless if someone is checking out the
morning you arrive, we will meet you at the apartment as early as 10 a.m. to give you the key and check you in.
Please just keep in mind that the maid will be cleaning. You will be able to leave your luggage and come back later when the cleaning will be finished.
Paris Vacation Apartments Check out - 10 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Your greeter will organize your check out with you upon check in (organizing taxi, chauffeur, time of
departure, etc.). We will explain the check out procedure to follow:
• Make sure all the lights and appliances are off
• Make sure the windows and AC is off
• Put down the trash if possible
• Do not wash the linens, we will take care of it
• Make sure you have ALL your belongings (passport, tickets) with you before leaving all the keys inside and closing the apartment door behind you. If we have arranged a taxi or chauffeur it will be in front of the building.
If you are leaving after 10am (ONLY tolerated if we don’t have guests arriving the day of your departure). You have to have all your belongings packed and put your luggage somewhere to not bother the cleaner who will have to startat 10am. We will kindly ask you to let the cleaner do her work and go out until you take back your luggage.
You can also leave you luggage in our office open: Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm, 2pm-5pm.
DURING YOUR STAY
• Lock the door
• Turn off AC when you leave the apartment
• Close the windows
• In case of damage to the apartment or loss of a key, we will charge you.
• Note : If you lose the key, we are required to change the entire lock on the front door. The cost for this process is 500 Euros.
As is our policy, your deposit or payment is non-refundable, unless we are able to re-rent the apartment for your dates. If we are unable to re-rent the apartment for the said dates, we reserve the right to keep 100% of your payment with the understanding that if we succeed in re-renting the apartment for said dates, we will refund accordingly. Cancellation Insurance is the renter's personal responsibility. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for your trip. The SIMR Company will not be held responsible for cancellations for ANY REASON. If you need to cancel your trip because of health reasons or a family emergency, insurance can reimburse you for the non-refundable deposit and payments you have made to the SIMR Company.
Cancellation Insurance is the renters personal responsibility. We strongly recommend that you take out
cancellation insurance for your trip. Paris Vacation Apartments will not be held responsible for last minute cancellations for ANY REASON.
Here are two sites that might be helpful to you:
http://www.travelersmed.com. This site offers International travelers a quick and easy way to compare a variety of medical travel insurance plans from different International insurers and then enables you to buy insurance on-line.
We also have a second link on our website to another travel insurance company. You can go to their site at
http://www.travelersmed.com/Quote-Home-Page/Home-Page-PVA.htm. Affordable trip and travel Insurance. If you need to cancel your trip because of health reasons or a family emergency, insurance can reimburse you for the non-refundable deposit and payments you have made to Paris Vacation Apartments.
Please note: We are in no way affiliated with these services, they are merely suggestions, and there are many others out there.
OTHER RENTAL TERMS
• Renter must personally occupy the apartment for said dates and may not sub-let the apartment under any conditions.
• Always be respectful of neighbors. Do not make excessive noise that would disturb other people in the building or neighbors. Realize that adjoining walls are often thin and that noise travels easily in apartments.
• Inform Alexandre Mony immediately if any damages occur to the apartment or the objects in the apartment during your stay.
• Assume responsibility, in terms of payment, for any damages incurred during stay in apartment.
• The number of people occupying the apartment at one time must never exceed four people. The size of your party will be determined at the time of reservation and included on the rental agreement. The SIMR will not be responsible for any problems arising during a rental where these terms are not respected.
The SIMR Company declines all responsibility for any object stolen from the apartment.
If a theft does occur the SIMR’s insurance policy will only cover up to 4116 EUROS (around $4000) for certain specific objects; knickknacks, silvery objects , gold-plated objects, tin, furs, rare books and manuscripts, weapons, art, ivory, paintings, rugs, statues, electric and electronic devices (except TV).Note: All precious objects on following list are excluded from the guaranty of the SIMR Company: jewelry, stones, pearls, objects of precious metals, gold, silverware.
• In the case of a theft in the apartment, the SIMR’s insurance company can only reimburse you under these conditions:
• You must present the SIMR’s insurance company with a copy of the police report
• You must present the SIMR's insurance company with bills of the stolen objects clearly indicating their value
ELECTION OF DOMICILE
• For execution of this contract, parties elect domicile to the address indicated at the beginning of this contract.
• All disagreements regarding interpretation and execution of this contract will be administered by the French law
and will fall within competence of the Paris courts.
• Extra person : 250 Euros per extra person charged on your reservation. We can provide a cot bed and an extra set of sheets and towels
• Arrivals after 8pm: 50 Euros in cash to the greeter upon arrival
• Arrivals before 8am: 50 Euros in cash to the greeter upon arrival
• Last minute bookings (4 days before arrival date): 50 Euros in cash to the greeter upon arrival
• Groceries delivered on arrival : on demand (20-50 Euros extra charge in cash at the apartment)
• Package delivered during your stay : on demand (20-50 Euros extra charge in cash at the apartment)
• Our extra services :
• Transfer : on demand
• Cleaning during your stay : on demand
• Crib : on demand
COMPETENCE CLAUSE / JURISDICTION
All eventual disagreements, or disputes, regarding the execution of your Paris rental will be administered by French law and will fall within the competence of the Paris courts.
Paris Vacation Apartments Website Legal Notice