HOW TO RESERVE AN APARTMENT? WHAT IS REQUIRED?
You can either choose the online reservation or send us an email.
• Online reservation: Follow the instructions.
• Email : Choose the apartment you would like to rent and let us know the exact dates you are interested in. We assure you a reply within 24 hours of your request. Once we have confirmed that the apartment you would like is available, we ask that you reconfirm with us that you wish to reserve these dates.
You will then receive our rental agreement outlining all of the exact payment and arrival information for the apartment you have chosen. The rental of the apartment will be quoted to you in EUROS. You are required to sign a rental agreement in English to reserve the apartment. We will then send you a link so you can pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) the 50%. You can also pay by wire. The reservation will be confirmed when we will
receive the wire.
• We require a 50% deposit to reserve the apartment.
The rental will not be confirmed until you have paid 50% of the rental. Once we have received the deposit your reservation will be firm and you will receive a confirmation.
• The remaining 50% payment is due one month prior to your reservation date. We will send you an email with a link to process the payment.
• We require 100% payment for any bookings made within 6 weeks before your reservation date.
HOW TO PAY
• Credit card
• Note that there is a 30 Euros supplement to be added for wire handling fees
• Please tell your bank to reference your name, the apartment you are renting and the dates you are renting it on the
• Here are the details of the French account. The address of the bank is:
CIC BANQUE PRIVEE BRETAGNE 17 quai Lamennais 35000 Rennes, France
The money is being wired into the account of SIMR
IBAN : FR76 3004 7141 0200 0203 7400 162
BIC : CMCIFRPP
If we do not have your precise arrival information (time of arrival, flight/train number, how you will get to the apartment) at least 4 days before your arrival we will not be able to guarantee to be there to open the door at the time of your convenience.
We will send you an email with your greeter information at the beginning of the month you arrive.
We will send you the access information document by email with the confirmation of your booking.
Paris Vacation Apartments Check in - 4 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: If no one has left the morning you arrive, you may check-in as early as you like. In the case that
someone has just vacated, please bear with us. We understand that most flights from the US arrive in the morning and you will want to check in immediately. As the previous clients must leave by 10 a.m. and the maid will need to clean for 3-6 hours (depending on the size of the apartment), the earliest that the apartment can be completely ready is 1-4 p.m (depending on the size of the apartment). Nevertheless if someone is checking out the morning you arrive, we will meet you at the apartment as early as 10 a.m. to give you the key and check you in.
Please just keep in mind that the maid will be cleaning. You will be able to leave your luggage and come back later when the cleaning will be finished.
Paris Vacation Apartments Check out - 10 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Your greeter will organize your check out with you upon check in (organizing taxi, chauffeur, time of
departure, etc.). We will explain the check out procedure to follow:
• Make sure all the lights and appliances are off
• Make sure the windows and AC is off
• Put down the trash if possible
• Do not wash the linens, we will take care of it
• Make sure you have ALL your belongings (passport, tickets) with you before leaving all the keys inside and closing the apartment door behind you. If we have arranged a taxi or chauffeur it will be in front of the building.
If you are leaving after 10am (ONLY tolerated if we don’t have guests arriving the day of your departure). You have to have all your belongings packed and put your luggage somewhere to not bother the cleaner who will have to startat 10am. We will kindly ask you to let the cleaner do her work and go out until you take back your luggage.
You can also leave you luggage in our office open: Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm, 2pm-5pm.
DURING YOUR STAY
• Lock the door
• Turn off AC when you leave the apartment
• Close the windows
• In case of damage to the apartment or loss of a key, we will charge you.
• Note : If you lose the key, we are required to change the entire lock on the front door. The cost for this process is 1000 Euros.
As is our policy, your deposit or payment is non-refundable, unless we are able to re-rent the apartment for your dates. If we are unable to re-rent the apartment for the said dates, we reserve the right to keep 100% of your payment with the understanding that if we succeed in re-renting the apartment for said dates, we will refund accordingly. Cancellation Insurance is the renter's personal responsibility. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance for your trip. The SIMR Company will not be held responsible for cancellations for ANY REASON. If you need to cancel your trip because of health reasons or a family emergency, insurance can reimburse you for the non-refundable deposit and payments you have made to the SIMR Company. In case of a Covid related issue (closing of the borders or lockdown here) we will either reimburse your deposit or give you a credit (Please note that PCR testing, vaccinations and quarantine do not qualify as travel bans).
Cancellation Insurance is the renters personal responsibility. We strongly recommend that you take out
cancellation insurance for your trip. Paris Vacation Apartments will not be held responsible for last minute cancellations for ANY REASON.
Here are two sites that might be helpful to you:
http://www.travelersmed.com. This site offers International travelers a quick and easy way to compare a variety of medical travel insurance plans from different International insurers and then enables you to buy insurance on-line.
We also have a second link on our website to another travel insurance company. You can go to their site at
http://www.travelersmed.com/Quote-Home-Page/Home-Page-PVA.htm. Affordable trip and travel Insurance. If you need to cancel your trip because of health reasons or a family emergency, insurance can reimburse you for the non-refundable deposit and payments you have made to Paris Vacation Apartments.
Please note: We are in no way affiliated with these services, they are merely suggestions, and there are many others out there.
OTHER RENTAL TERMS
• Renter must personally occupy the apartment for said dates and may not sub-let the apartment under any conditions.
• Always be respectful of neighbors. Do not make excessive noise that would disturb other people in the building or neighbors. Realize that adjoining walls are often thin and that noise travels easily in apartments.
• Inform Alexandre Mony immediately if any damages occur to the apartment or the objects in the apartment during your stay.
• Assume responsibility, in terms of payment, for any damages incurred during stay in apartment.
• The number of people occupying the apartment at one time must never exceed four people. The size of your party will be determined at the time of reservation and included on the rental agreement. The SIMR will not be responsible for any problems arising during a rental where these terms are not respected.
The SIMR Company declines all responsibility for any object stolen from the apartment.
Please note that each guest must check and take out their own travel liability insurance in the event of problems that may arise, such as theft, repatriation, etc.
• In the case of a theft in the apartment, the SIMR’s insurance company can only reimburse you under these conditions:
• You must present the SIMR’s insurance company with a copy of the police report
• You must present the SIMR's insurance company with bills of the stolen objects clearly indicating their value
ELECTION OF DOMICILE
• For execution of this contract, parties elect domicile to the address indicated at the beginning of this contract.
• All disagreements regarding interpretation and execution of this contract will be administered by the French law
and will fall within competence of the Paris courts.
• Extra person : 250 Euros per extra person charged on your reservation. We can provide a cot bed and an extra set of sheets and towels
• Arrivals after 8pm: 50 Euros in cash to the greeter upon arrival
• Arrivals before 8am: 50 Euros in cash to the greeter upon arrival
• Last minute bookings (4 days before arrival date): 50 Euros in cash to the greeter upon arrival
• Groceries delivered on arrival : on demand (20-50 Euros extra charge in cash at the apartment)
• Package delivered during your stay : on demand (20-50 Euros extra charge in cash at the apartment)
• Our extra services :
• Transfer : on demand
• Cleaning during your stay : on demand
• Crib : on demand
MODERN COMFORT IN STYLE
By renting with us you are benefiting of over twenty years of experience, being one of the pioneer companies in Paris. You are certain to have professional yet friendly service and by renting one of our beautifully furnished Paris apartments we assure you, you will live like a Parisian and feel part of an authentic French neighborhood. All our apartments have been completely renovated and elegantly furnished to bring you modern comfort and style. Most of our apartments have elevators and air conditioning. Whether you want to stay in the historic Palais Royal, the heart of Saint Germain, the Ile Saint Louis or the luxurious Concorde neighborhood, we have the perfect apartment and location for every visitor.
HIGHLY PERSONALIZED AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
One of us will always be there to personally meet you and settle you into the apartment, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and restaurants, and help out in any way we can! You will be greeted by us with fresh flowers, French wine and a treat.
We will happily share our local Parisian knowledge, insight and experience with you, and we will be there to help you check out when you leave. We are all Paris based. Clara, Daria, Fanny and the entire team are completely bilingual. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anything you need! You will be given the phone numbers of our team in Paris, and encouraged to call us!
We will happily help you explore your neighborhoods and visit all of the wonderful spots that may be overlooked by an uninformed visitor.
We offer all our guests a highly personalized service, we always respond quickly to emails and are actively working on an easier-to-use booking process. All our Paris apartment rentals are based on one-week minimum stays and can start on any day of the week. Each additional day is pro-rated accordingly. It is always a good idea to contact us personally as sometimes we have less than one week available and can then offer you a price lower than the weekly rate.
Upon booking one of our apartments we will send you lots of detailed information about Paris, your local neighborhood and advice on transportation to your apartment from the airport or train station, so you can feel totally at ease.
Upon arrival, guests will be given a complete tour of the apartment and our detailed Survival Guide to Paris which includes:
- Completely detailed neighborhood maps;
- How to use the Métro in Paris;
- How to connect to the Internet in the apartment;
- Our personal Paris restaurant recommendations;
- Recommendations on useful and specialty shops in the neighborhood;
- Information on the local fresh food and produce markets;
- Directions in English on how to use all the machines and appliances in your apartment;
- And much more...
We not only know all of our apartments inside out, but can deal with any enquiry or potential problem quickly and efficiently. With our loyal full time staff, including cleaners and our PVA builder/handyman, our management is second to none.
Don't hesitate to share with us any information or ask any questions you might have about your stay with us in Paris.
ADDED AMENITIES WITH NO EXTRA CHARGES
There are no extra charges or taxes! The price you pay for your rental apartment is all inclusive of:
- Unlimited high-speed Internet connection, and WIFI;
- Nespresso coffee maker (including 2 nespresso pods per bedroom as a welcome courtesy), Bose Bluetooth speaker, welcoming set of l’Occitane toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body milk);
- Flowers, French wine, bottled water and treat when you arrive;
- Telephone, with unlimited calls to French cell phones and international land lines;
- Cable television (including CNN and BBC World);
- All your heat, electricity, quality sheets, towels and bathrobes, liquid soap, coffee, tea, sugar, laundry detergent and more;
- Fully equipped kitchens and top-end appliances.
We offer additional services on request (please contact us for rates):
- For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as a babysitter service and advice of fun things to do in Paris as a family
- Paris Vacation Apartments Private car service for airport / train station pick up and more
- Package delivered during your stay
- Groceries delivered on arrival
- Paris Vacation Apartments Maid service
COMPETENCE CLAUSE / JURISDICTION
All eventual disagreements, or disputes, regarding the execution of your Paris rental will be administered by French law and will fall within the competence of the Paris courts.
Paris Vacation Apartments Website Legal Notice